A Noble feeling. I am a human being and thus I know by experience that humans in general are a noble creature ,most individuals we come across in our day to day life are upright and adept but if we fine tune aur classification and come down to the mindset level of bachelor boys who are in college or just passed out and try read their thoughts when they see a pretty girl in their vicinity...ahaan!!!I know where you all are going but please ,not so fast!When we see a pretty girl first thing we do is show her to our herd and try to examine their opinion about your choice,the thing is you are not really interested in that girl but you want to be a hero among your group if she turns out to be an eye candy and good timepass for your group,if any girls are reading it right now,they might think "How cheap",but trust me ladies thats not cheap,infact its noble! confused???....Let me enlighten you. Expalining something by an example is always a good practise and its convincing too,so,let me tell you a story right here,its short and simple but it tastes sweet!!!... At my workplace we have lunch break from 12:30pm to 2:00 pm and one and half ours off are quiet generous of our organization so after finishing the lunch soon we hang in the backyard of our building to feed ourselves some vitamin-D,chat light,roam around,see girls and all sort of fun filled activities to make most of our perciuos one and half hours.Its been two months since we joined here so we were looking around eagerly,trying to observe the crowd and pretty faces,well since its gurgaon we must be having a lot of them but after two weeks of thorough search we could find ourselves only one face worthy of our appreciation and attention and eventually we happened to give that face a name of our own since we didn't know her name.We could see her during lunch time only,we are a group of four brats having fun and fooling around but you must be knowing that if you are reading this now so lets not explain my group much here,for some time we didn't use any name for her but one warm afternoon when we were sitting together observing our target suddenly two of us happened to speak the same thing in unison "she is cute na!!!" and thus the name was born "cutie",since that very day we call her cutie and she might not be knowing it,we think she has a boyfriend because she is always with that same tall guy but why do we care?...we see her daily,she is like our muse and our best timepass and our hottest topic for those ninty minutes but you know what the best part is??? she knows we observe her,in the beginning she tried to avoid us,she didn't come to lunch for a couple of days,its just my speculation that we made her uncomfortable, don't know consciously or unconsciously ,and I am sorry from the core of my heart for that. But as time passed she grew to be comfortable with us around infact now she grows uncomfortable if we are not there during the break :) ...I called the title as "A Noble feeling" for this very reason,we don't love her,she doesn't love us but we now have an unsaid connection amongst us,many of you might say that we are lying and we have crush on the lady but I'll tell you why we don't have crush on her,the answer is,we never tried to know her name,we never tried to know in which project she works or where she lives,now if you have ever been in love you would be knowing thats not how love works,if you love someone you'll dig out every single detail about that person,I can say that because I remember all the details of the lady I love, from the auto rickshaw number she used to travel in from school when I was in higher secondary to her parent's mobile number which is not working now for past four years ,so,its quiet apparent that we don't love her and she too has a boyfriend and I belive that she is very much loyal to him or atleast I wish.But we still have a connection now,I want to say today that she is our friend even if we never talked or walked together and that truly feels noble inside of me. When I say she is our friend,I must be having an example to support it and luckily I have one,as a matter of fact we realized it this noon only,after finishing the lunch four of us went outside to settle our asses at our regular hangout and we saw that cutie was already there barely five meters from us and she looked sad,she was calling some one at regular intervals and looked very disturbed,we started to wonder "why is she so restless today?" and her regular partner cum boyfriend was also not with her so we drew the conclusion that something must be wrong between them and out of the blue we guys started abusing her boyfriend right there,coincidentaly he happens to be the flatmate of one of us and thus we started enquiring about him and started making plans to beat him up...what!!!...we were planning to beat up a complete stranger for another stranger...how do we explain this???...either we are complete psychos or some where inside of us we have got attached to that pretty stranger we address as "cutie",she is a beauty but I don't think any of us ever had a bad thought about her,we don't know her name but we couldn't see her in pain...difficult to explain,right???...but isn't it why we are humans???...we can be affectionate to a complete stranger,we can be affectionate to a speechless,dirty stray dog,we can be merciful to terrorists...this is who we really are,this is what God made us,though we have undergone severe evolution over the years and have gained ourselves a reputation of being called greedy,cruel and ruthless beings but still God is alive in all of us somewhere...that is why I still have friend who's name I don't know and probably will never know,but she still is a friend and shall always be....
Friday, February 25, 2011
Cutie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment