Strange title haan!!!well,its not about an alien world where Lucifer showcasts himself as a hero and all the ghosts and witches wreck their bones clapping,I am talking about our very own Hollywood,los angeles,california,U.S.Now,you might be wondering why did I call America's Hollywood as Devil's Hollywood,am I trying to compare Mr.Barrack Obama with the devil himself or am I reffering to Brangelina or Tom Cruise oR Al Pacino,actually I am not trying to do any of it,I am calling it Devil's Hollywood because of its obsession with ending the world,if you watch as many english movies as I do you will have no trouble acknowledging my point here,I can't precisely count how many movies I have watched in which Americans have ended the world or left it at the brink of destruction and I am giving you this count keeping movies like "2012" and "Day after tommorow" apart because they have rather an important warning or message,I am very specific here about movies in which some punk ass virus will eat up the whole world or some man eating lusty aliens with tentacles who will use the nails of their left toe fingers to create kids will raid the earth or the devil will escape from his cage and return to earth to get married,have kids,go shopping,screw mankind and make the world his playground or some short circuited machine will come from the future to protect the world and unknowingly will destroy half the world having romance with its female counterpart,only americans can afford this sick concept of a pervert robot. I tried a lot to understand the idea behind this formula of making hit movies in hollywood,I call it a hit formula because americans have been using this formula since 70's and its still a "Hit Factory",it has never or rarely failed.After some psycho analysis and reading the minds of a few americans I came somewhat near to understand the reason why they find apocalypso so interesting!!! The Americans have achieved so much over the past century that they have developed a feeling of superiority,they have developed this mentality that what others are doing now they have accomplished decades back and most importantly they have made themselves way too many enemies as well, but they have conquered almost all of them and so comes the feeling of being the most powerful,now what I feel here is that they are bored of fighting and beating the same type of enemy over and over again,they want a change,they donate billions of dollars to pakistan every now and then hoping that some lucky day they will make a worthy enemy and will be their time pass for quite some time,americans do it all the time,first they created Bin laden and consequently Taliban,then they poked the ass of Saddam Hussain,their soldiers tried to have asian kids in vietnam and North korea,I must say,the Americans are a bunch of curious sons of bitches,they are so curious about testing their fire power and bank balance that they want a tougher challange now,they want to fight something new like an alien race with plasma guns and laser annihilators,they want to fight robots with desire for human females so that they could use its emotions to beat them in the end,they imagine the concept of a cross breed of humans and aliens and they want the HUMANALIEN kid to be so swift that he comes alive just after a few hours of the most atrocious intercourse in all of the universe!!!sick bastards!!! In some of their movies they showcast some area 13 where they claim to hold world's biggest secrets like an alien colony or an Iron man suit or some mutants and other advanced shit they feel proud about.If we stop a second and look at the type of superheroes they create like Hulk,Ironman,Superman,Spiderman,Batman and other side heroes...they all were created with a concept of saving the world and they look like good people too but these psychopath americans won't spare thier heroes ,they will make them go rogue in every second movie they make about them and then a girl would have to stand between the destruction of the world and their hero turned villain,I mean,this is ridiculous,if he is hero let him stay that way,don't know from where they get this idea of turning heroes into villains,in real world rarely any hero turns into a villain,be it Mahatma Gandhi or Abraham lincoln or Martin Luther King or Fidel Castro...they were born a hero and they died that way,but these american heroes I tell you,they will see their girlfriend getting cosy with someone else and they will bring apocalypse upon us,somewhere I feel lucky we don't have any such real heroes. We were talking about Hollywood's obsession of ending the world,our first speculation was that may be they want a change and new enemies to fight and since they can't do it for real,lets imagine it,lets dream of worlds annihilation,and guess who are the most lucky of all the americans,the actors who get a role in these movies,a green colord frog or better call it a rabbit plays the most powerful creature in whole universe in famous series Star Wars,he is called Master Yoda and has got several powers like lightning and mind trick and he can clutch anyone's throat without even touching him,one mighty rabbit I tell you,if rabbits could understand the movie they would have taken over the world by now or would have atleast tried.In this very movie the green rabbit is much of a hero and a million years old man is trying to rule the world,what a match up!!!Rabbit Vs Old man!!! Another very famous movie is Lord of Rings series,this one is even better,trees can walk can even fight,only way to kill the trees is you set them on fire but smart trees here,they dip their leaves and branches in water and rejoin the war with new enthusiasm,in this movie you would witness walking dead taking over the world and a bunch of knights fighting with some dwarfs or hobbits to save humanity and fortunatly humanity is saved,we thank the story writer for not giving up so easily but had it been the case of T-virus of resident evil,the knights would have stood no chances whatsoever,only chances that humanity stands was Project Alice,though Alice(Milla Jovovich was supposed to help the virus end the world she turned out to be a traitor to her creators and joined a bunch of survivors to work their way up the food chain,pretty cool action and story but how long can Alice and her clone double bodies hold 7 billion zombies in the world,its only a matter of time till Alice is a part of this zombie wonderland!!!...thses story writers write like they hate their heroes,they will create all sort of difficulties and problems to kill the hero,they tend to make life of the hero miserable in almost all there movies...they should learn something from their Indian counterparts a little,its time they start having "DABANGG" heroes in their movies and make american people realize that what has been done during the course of past million years is not going to end so easily just to satisfy their video game and cinema fantasies.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Devil's Hollywood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment