Once upon a time in the oldest city on planet earth there lived a boy quiet normal yet out of this world,had material desires yet unmaterialistic,had a logical temperament yet emotional,was not so mighty yet gutsy and most of all was not such a beleiver yet favourite to heavens,he lived on the banks of holy ganges and belonged to a family of priests and saints,the family earned their living by performing rituals for piligrims seeking divine interventions in their perfectly imperfect lives,they had the blanket that could just barely cover them from nose to toes,no room for luxury and as a matter of fact the family never desired luxury.They were leading a calm and composed life till the day the boy expressed his desire to become an engineer.........many might be knowing where this story is going now......and you are right but make no mistake people this boy of ours has an exceptional story here like most of the aspiring young engineers in this god forsaken country with an abysmal human resource. How interesting is that we call the favourite creation of the almighty "A RESOURCE",but no hard feelings people I mean dear resource,its strictly business and nothing personal for those who call us resource. The subject of our story here is not a very studious type,creating hype,engineer stereotype kind of lad,he is rather a poetic,dramatic,charismatic and fantastic character who is not made for eating up the books like a worm at all,he loves the nature and questions gods authority and its ways frequently,his parents try to convince him into a priest boy but buoy!!! thats not working out for them at all,our hero here is turning into a rebel every passing day as his simply human mind could not figure out the misterious ways through which god works.Our engineering aspirant claims his financial inheritance from his not so rich father in order to join engineering coaching leaving his father to do some over time at the bank of ganges and now not so much for god or his belivers but for him,his family and his alien son. It is said very correctly that god plays in mysterious ways,the boy joins the coaching and falls in love with a girl there,leaving aside his studies,his aspirations all he is focussed and concerned about now is getting the lady's attention and we all know that sometimes getting a girl's attention could be the most uphill task in your entire lifespan but anyway our hero here is pretty determined and headstrong about his AMORE.Years pass by he is not able go gain access into the heroine's heart,his faith seems to be dying out and his determination seems to be degrading,his career seems to be taking clobbering and his life seems to be getting bludgeoned.Eventually the girl leaves and he is alone with nothing at hand,he joins an ordinary engineering college completes his course and gets a job. Hasn't it sounded to ordinary till here but as we say God plays in mysterious ways!!!.... Our hero and heroine meet again at some juncture in their completely sperated lives,the old spark is getting air again and it has lit a fire inside our subject here,when he met the girl first he was a boy inexperineced about the ways of the world but now he is a man and he has different priorities at hand but very interestingly his fossil love fits somewhere in all his plannings and priorities as if god had planned it for him himself,he meets the girl and talks to her,they soon become good friends and life is all cheese for our Mr.loverboy here but as we know humans are one frugal bastards!!! whatever you grant them its never enough!!!,now our julius ceaser here wants to something more for him,his (would be wife) friend and his next to god parents.He is not at all satisfied with his job and wants to start his own business. And so it is...shorter story...no love no glory...no angel in his sky...all he wishes to acheive he has to do it on his own and as the first step towards pain and gain,he quits his job and applies for a loan on his property share,runs around differnt banks recieving denials and abuses but talking to his girl at night and forgetting all his sufferings and starting again the next day with new enthusiasm and gosh !!! loves does miracles!!!...his loan gets sanctioned and he opnes a restaurant at a bus stop in bangalore city,serving hygienic food to early office goers and his commitment has paid back,his restaurant is a hit and he is busy opening new branches across the city but not for a single day forgot to call his girl,who has been his consistent partner through all his crests and troughs,he is pretty successful,confident and happy now and so the time is here propose the lady!!!.... One fine morning our hercules pads up and gets ready for the biggest day of his life,grabs a rose bouquet and rides to meet his love,his heart is beating like a thousand rock band drummers going crazy with their sticks,his love standing there for him dressed in a black wardrobe and smiling looking like the godess of beauty who has descended from the heavens just for him,he goes to her,gets down on her knees and presents to her the the roses which are nothing as compared to her beauty and still she accepts them humbly,hercules says "you probably do not know how much I love you,since the day I saw you to the day I kneel before you I've adored you, I've felt like leaving this world many a times and I know that you won't even care but I decided to live in a hope that someday this day will come and I'll kneel before you and ask for love exactly the way I am doing now,I stand before you a empty handed asking for your hand to fill it with life and happiness and I promise you that I'll never ever let the smallest bit sadness come to you and if I do that I shall be guilty in the house of god,so,what say you my love...what say you my love..." And the girl says...."what???are you crazy???I always considered you a friend and this is the way you pay me back...I never expected this from you,I thought there might be one decent guy in this whole damn world,I hate you and I never want to talk to you again".... ohh...what did just happen???Did our boy just lost his whole world in one shot?This can't be happening,this doesn't add up,this isn't right,how could this happen out of the blue...he just couldn't believe it...that's unfair...but time to face the truth kid...life is unfair...face it!!! Like any other love story,he locked himself in a room cried foul and felt miserable but I said earlier this man right here is a fighter,he soon realized that its not for a girl to decide his fate,its for him to prove to the world that he is master of his fate and he will do the best things to himself from then on...he went on to expand his business and soon beacme the leading catering business owner in bangalore and singapore,he eventually got married to a very beautiful girl and they lead the business together untill one lovely evening he happned to see his first love at a party with his husband whom he never knew,he was looking at them from distance when he observed that they were coming towards him and his wife and he also didn't know why but dude,he got scared,he didn't want his wife to know about her and he was thinking that she and her husband will tell everything he said to her,he was praying to God that she says nothing about his past to her wife and by the time he was thinking they were there,the man came and advanced his hands to shake hands with him and he said "Hello sir,how are you???You might not be knowing me,I am the area manager for south bangalore operations at you company"...haah,he is his employee,dude,God surely is mysterious!!!...so he said..."ok,cool,what do you want Mr.Manager?" and he can also see that his past standing behind his employees back staring at him,see seems to be lacking the courage to speak a single word to him and he felt something pleasent inside of him,he was getting a feeling of accomplishment and so he asked again "what can i do for you??"...and he replied "sir,could you please transfer me to singapore branch,I've never been abraod and my wife also wants to go there so if you could please transfer me I and my wife shall be obliged to you"...he smiled form his heart and humbly said "yes,why not"....
Monday, February 21, 2011
just another story...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good one!!!!!!
nice anand....keep the good writings up...
thanx ppl!!!... :)
Post a Comment